12.11.09

10:58 AM me: its this old asbestos building
 Alex: killing all yall softly
10:59 AM me: ECONOMIC EXTERNALITY
 Alex: oh noes
11:00 AM FARRA

7 minutes
11:07 AM Alex: fun fact, i am in the same metropolitan area as john farra. i could theoretically run into him at any time
11:08 AM me: ITS ALWAYS POSSIBLE
  your goal this year has to be to buy him a drink
 Alex: maybe a shot
  that way i wouldnt have to make small talk with him

11 minutes
11:20 AM Alex: ONLY ONE IN THE OFFICE
  KING OF MY DOMAIN
  I OWN THIS COMPANY
11:21 AM me: CEO LEEDING
  TRADING PUBLICLY
 Alex: STOCK MARKATS
11:22 AM i should just lock up

5 minutes
11:27 AM me: i just noticed my entire office is empty too
 Alex: LETS MERGE
 me: they are all freaking out about something and i don't know what and suddenly everybody dissapeared
  advertise macalester while placing foreign exchange students
 Alex: CORPARATE ACQUISISHUNS

No comments: